Wednesday, March 5, 2008

MS Walk 2008

The MS Walk takes place in May and I'm looking forward to helping Team Travers Travelers beat our $10,000 goal. Last year we beat our goal and had a tremendous time....WE ROCKED ROCHESTER!!!!! Team Captain Jill Travers and I raised over $4,000 each putting us in the Top 20 Fundraisers for all of Upstate NY.

PLEASE visit my fundraising page at: http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Walk/NYRWalkEvents?px=3009247&pg=personal&fr_id=8546&s_tafId=70978 to read more about my buddy Terry Travers and how you can help us fight multiple sclerosis.

Travs was one of the first people I met as a freshman at the University of Rochester and since then has been one of my closest and most treasured friends. Several years after our incredible college experience and while he was serving in the Navy, he was diagnosed with MS. Since then, his physical condition has greatly deteriorated, but he hasn't let it stop him from enjoying his wonderful wife, son, arsenal of friends and living life to the fullest.

I hope you can help me in this important endeavor. A donation of any size would be immensely appreciated. Click on the link and donate today.

No comments: